Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Ventrue




I'm starting on a new project. Over the next several weeks I'll be developing a vampire character. The parameters I've placed on myself are that the character is female, sexy (not cheesy), and based on the Vampire Clan Ventrue.

I've done a few drawings real quick to familiarize myself with some fashion poses and work out some quick dress ideas I had floating in my head. Now I'm going to be taking this template body and do very quick dress paintings on top of it. I'll be focusing on shape and design at this stage. No real details.

Once the character design stage is complete, I'll make a turn around and then model her in Maya. Rig the character for animation, and then do some game style animations for her.

This should be a real challenge, but I'm looking to have a lot of fun with it.

No comments: