Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scuba Steve!

Here's another model I started in my Game Modeling class. This time the teacher gave us all the same character and we had 4 hours to design it, model it, and layout the UVs. Obviously that was unrealistic but it was designed to be a speed test. He wanted to see how much we could get done in that time.

I only got to the point of putting the head on the body. Not wanting to leave it at that, I came home and finished it up in another 2 hours and this is the final model. I'll be texturing him shortly.

The Poly count is 1328.

1 comment:

andrewQuintiliani said...

Looking really nice! I think i'm going to finish mine up over the break. Can't wait to see your scuba guy textured