Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My brothers childrens book



Many years ago my brother started work on a childrens book idea. I had made some character designs then and we started illustrating it. Well time took over and the project got put to the side.

No longer. He has started work on it again and asked me for those original sketches of the characters. I looked for them but couldn't find them. Then I thought, "Why give him drawings I did before I even started school. Lets draw some new ones!" And I busted these out real quick. Not the final designs, but I'm already digging the direction its headed in.

If I find the originals I'll post them here besides these new drawings so you can see just how far I've come.

Also, take a moment to check out the post below of my new identity packaging.

No comments: