Monday, March 17, 2008

I need some Preparation H...

Front
Back

DVD Cover

So today was portfolio review and I got my ass REAMED by my proffs. I can see what they were saying and I can agree. I didn't put my best into the reel and I need to get it up to my level. Sometimes it feels like my job is keeping me from putting in my all.

With that said, my resolve has been steeled and I'm ready to kick some butt. These are my new designs for my identity package and I think they are looking pretty hot. The run cycle in the background really pulls things together. Any comments are welcome.

You know who you are.

1 comment:

Jason Barnes said...

yessir, looking very nice!! that run cycle is a really nice touch. i gotta put something like this together soon. suppose the break will provide ample time for that.

keep it easy jeff

Jason