Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dynamc Poses!


Before I draw the character sheet I wanted to put this guy in an action shot. Something that didn't really focus on the clothing as much as it does on the mood or characterization of the... character. What I'll do is also digitally paint this image so I can get an idea of what colors I want to use when I texture map him.

After this will be the character turn around and I'll post that when its finished. Then the next step is modeling!

All of these past drawings have been on newspaper print using graphite, and a Faber Castell soft grease pencil to punch out some areas of interest.

3 comments:

Yusuke Sato said...

I jus love how it came out.
really interesting silhouette and design. I gotta say the back view on him is more eye-grabbing (for me).

EL GRANDE said...

Damn Jeff! This piece is really great. You are getting really sick with your designs. All the attention to detail is super impressive.

Peace,
joe

andrewQuintiliani said...

When did this get posted?? Looking pretty sharp, the feathers make him look pretty sweet. Should be awesome colored, maybe try something other than green skin?