Friday, February 22, 2008

PAP (smear?)

While looking at other pencil tests on Youtube I ran across this gentlelady's pencil test. It's very beautiful. Reading how she did it, she mentions this program called Plastic Animation Paper. There is a free copy as well as two retail versions. Naturally the Pro version has more bells and whistles. The things I really want. But, I guess I'll check out the free version.

So far it looks pretty neat. A fun way to do Pencil Tests that is for sure. Though I don't think you're going to be doing any finished work with the free version. Even the Pro version doesn't do color, according to their site that is best left for other programs.

Well, I wanted to make everyone aware of it. You can download it here and check it out for yourself.

Links make my heart tingle

No comments: